Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fooooood!

Right about now, I would fight someone for:
- Avocados.
- Sushi
- Pho
- Assortment of salty nuts (don't even go there)
- Chocolate cupcakes
- BACON
- CHEESE
-PANCAKES
- PEANUT BUTTER


I will use bloody force for the bolded ones.


Pancakes... sometimes I think I smell them. Blueberry ones.
:(

I only get weird rushes like that on occasion. For the most part, I avoid places where these things will be showcased (I'd rather watch someone attempt to slice apart my small intestine with a butter knife than walk into a house that smells like bacon or pancakes... it's plain torture).
Weekends seem to trigger these urges (of fighting for my favorite foods, not of wanting to watch someone go at it with my small intestine).

In unrelated news: I will never again tell guys that I like their hands, or anyone actually, that my favorite thing on a dude is their hands.
I watched a movie last night that was incredibly disturbing. The creepy, weird protagonist would tell her crush that she loved his hands... and she'd always stare at them.
I watched in horror as the story progressed, because all I could think was "Jesus Christ! I say that all the time!" The level of creep-dom this movie took that line was... enough to make me no longer comfortable admitting my admiration for hands.
So... sorry hands, but Hollywood managed to ruin my public fascination with you (I still really like you... as long as you're pretty, of course... and ugly hands will continue to be an immediate deal breaker).

No comments: