Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Does she even HAVE any friends?

How old is your sister?
Why doesn't your sister come out with us?
Does she even have any friends?
Hmm. I want to meet her. I don't believe you.
Does she have a boyfriend?
Why not?
We should introduce her to *Sister'sEx'sOlderBrother*
Is your sister down to have kids? Because *Sister'sEx'sOlderbrother*'s want grandkids, now.

Those questions were made by my sister's ex's sister-in-law the other night.

I knew when D was speaking to the cunt, but I didn't know what was being said, I would just see D bust out laughing randomly.
I knew she wanted to tell me about it... I could see it in her face. I could see her building the courage... then she'd back down.
She'd just keep repeating "Damn... fuckin' Gaby (Sister'sEx'sSisterInLaw) is so fucking nosey."
I wouldn't take the bait, I'd just leave the room. It's not like I give a fuck about the majority of her friends (I think they're rude, pretentious little assholes I'd NEVER speak to if I'd bump into them anywhere).

Today, when I was minding my business in my room, D walked in and started telling me about the conversation.
Her answers to the questions Gaby asked:
26.
Because she's... not really into going out (bullshit she said in order to not say the truth: Because she doesn't like you guys).
Yeah. She has her own friends.
I doubt she wants to meet you.
No.
Because we're the... boyfriendless sisters? We've always been.
Ha!
WTF? Why don't YOU? She doesn't even like kids.

I won't lie, this hurt my feelings.
I don't understand where the fuck this girl is coming at me from. I've NEVER crossed a word with her... I haven't even SEEN her. There's no reason for her to form ANY SORT of opinion about me, MUCH LESS insult me.
I'm D's sister. PERIOD. That's all I want you to know.
Then to throw that jab at me about probably not having any friends? Cunt's lucky I didn't hear her say this, because I'd MOST DEFINITELY beat her face in using only my elbow.
And hooking me up with that guy? WHAT THE HELL?! I've heard of him, since my sister is continuously talking about that guy's family. It's three guys. The middle one is the one D dated, the younger one is the one dating Gaby, and the older one... who is well over 34 years old, is the one she wants to hook me up with... to have children.
Umm...
No. Not happening. EVER.
And how fucked do you think I am to even want to ENTER into that? I'm not desperate. I'm not an ugly, dumb piece of shit like you (Gaby)... and I'm not poor. There is NO reason for me to get into a relationship like a fucking hippo plodding into a puddle... just because I'm "getting old." If I don't find a guy, guess what? OH WELL! I DON'T NEED A MAN TO SURVIVE (to be happy, yes, but to live? Is it vital? NO).

The thing that damn near sent me over the edge was when D tried convincing me the guy and I would "probably get along because you both like to travel."
One thing is to enjoy traveling, and another that I would get with a dude for this sole purpose.

Pushing a guy on me? NO. I'm not cool with that. EVER.
I make that decision. I say who I like, WHAT I like in a guy.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND what it is about me and my life that makes others... sometimes complete motherfucking strangers, think they can meddle in my shit.

I'm single. I choose my friendships wisely. I choose who I spend time with even MORE meticulously.
Get over it.
Leave me the fuck alone... because I WILL fucking hurt you the moment you try and push shit on me.


... Sorry for flipping out... this just really strikes a nerve.

No comments: