Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Amped little dreamer

"There are dreamers, and there are realists in this world. You'd think the dreamers would find the dreamers, and the realists would find the realists, but more often than not, the opposite is true. See, the dreamers need the realists to keep them from soaring too close to the sun... and the realists, well, without the dreamers, they might never get off the ground." - Modern Family.
Still in a terrific mood, and it was only amplified after I received my two watches in the mail today.
I hopped around the house when I closed the front door on the mailman.
I was so amped, I went into the garage and did goblet squats, front-loaded lunges, kettlebell swings... I even jumped rope for five minutes (I don't know about normal people, but jump-rope has always eluded me as an adult. As a kid, I could jump for the duration of recess--as long as it wasn't double-dutch, I was always pathetic as fuck at that-- but once puberty set in, and I had to deal with my tits, jumping went to hell).

December is always such a kind month to me.
I am so, SO thankful.

(yeah, that's it for today. I was going to post a somewhat-aggressive entry on my feelings toward being referred to as "Doll," but that can wait)

No comments: