Friday, December 2, 2011

Smile Right Back

Still very inexplicably happy.
I have motherfucking pep in my step and everything.
It scares me for about thirty seconds where I stand still and furrow my brows in slight apprehension, thinking The Universe will sucker-punch me in the back of the head at any second... then I throw caution to the wind and continue smiling at The Universe.
Crazy thing? It appears The Universe smiles right back.

People were so unbelievably sweet to me today, everywhere I went... I nearly cried. Even at the gym, place where I damn near tear people's aortas out with my bare hands, I was making friends left and right.

And boys... ah, boys! They're being nice to me... very nice to me. I even got one to admit to liking me.
I didn't even have to force him or anything. Ha.
He's no Darcy, and it's not like anything's going to come out of it, but hearing a cute kid cop to diggin' you feels good. I hadn't heard that shit in a minute... and it was very welcome.

I'm a happy girl. A happy, smiling girl.

No comments: