Friday, December 16, 2011

Not MY foot!

In spanish, there's a saying "Les dan la mano y agarran la pata."
You give them a hand and they grab a foot.

I'm BAFFLED at how some people can be so inconsiderate... feel so fucking entitled to shit.
You try to help someone out and they fucking go overboard with their demands.
I'm helping you out! Calm your ass down, Cleopatra!

I was having a great Friday... I even made an Ugly Christmas Sweater for my sister:
I seriously underestimated how hard I was going to laugh while making this beast.
Then someone had to go off and ruin my vibe with her bullshit.
What happens when someone angers me? I lose the ability to communicate coherently.
Instead, I'll just showcase my newest infatuation.
The song I'll now lift to... possibly jump rope to:



I'm so fuckin' hood.

No comments: