Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tacos de Lengua

I feel I don't say this enough:
I fucking LOVE my maternal side of the family. They're the fucking shit.

Now excuse me... I have to grovel in pain for a few hours because I have no self-control.
Mexican posadas + tacos de lengua (tongue tacos. Yo, don't knock it 'til you try it... even, if you know... you see me over here on the verge of going to the ER because I have NO SELF CONTROL and over-ate like some fucking competitive eater) + Baklava + blowjobs (the drink, obviously, considering my status and all) = moribund AnoMALIE.

Verrrrrrrrrga! Me voy a morir!

2 comments:

Kelley Karas said...

moribund? LMAO word choice. That is a $20 word missy! and what's more hilarious is my captcha to post this is uhn tiss...

AnoMALIE said...

HAHAHAHAHA! I just got this notification! That shit is hilarious!