Sunday, December 25, 2011

Welcome to my nightmare

Since it's Christmas, and I'm in a giving mood, I've decided to post twice today.

I finally have time for myself. Time to just sit quietly in my room... in silence. Silence is so underrated.
I love my family and everything, but constantly being expected to entertain... to talk... that's just asking too much from me. I enjoy being in the company of others, I love feeling them near, but please don't make me talk OR listen to their incessant chatter (don't get me wrong, I like some chatter... as long as you give me a minimum of an hour to myself. Just a little hour of not saying a DAMN thing, that's all I ask).
Quiet air is good air. Too much noise just confuses my poor little brain.

My brain is further jumbled up due to the fact that I'm currently helping a few people with their emotional issues... emotional, romantic issues. ME, helping THEM. The blind leading the blind, son.
I'm baffled as to why anyone would want to hear my thoughts on such topics, but hey, I'll add my two cents... which are usually along the lines of "Please don't do that... don't be that psycho." I suppose I'm good at spotting psychotic behavior... but hopefully not because I'm THAT fucking neurotic weirdo freaking men out... though I suspect I AM... I mean, I AM that 26-year-old virgin... I didn't get there by being your average chick.

Anyway, changing the topic and before I leave, here's my little gift to you:

You have to watch it ALL. ALL OF IT, you hear me?

It's a new dance craze sweeping the Mexican youth. This shit has given me nightmares. To say I'm appalled would be... the politically correct term.
The dancing and attire are FUCKING STUPID... but the music... I have to admit... I like the goddamn music. Yeah, I hate myself a little more for admitting that just now.
God, have mercy.

I hope you all had a terrific day.

3 comments:

Mooney said...

This makes me laugh cause the Japanese had the pointy boots way back in like '08-'09ish. Matsumoto Jun from Arashi was the main one I saw them on. Luckily they weren't as long as the dudes in the video though!

Solitude is great, I totally get you there!

Kelley Karas said...

Is this the Mexican answer to dub.. I mean brostep?

AnoMALIE said...

lol! oh man! never thought of it that way! you have a point... though I dare say brostep fashion FAR exceeds Tribal.