Sunday, December 18, 2011

Bye AJ

Pardon the sad post from yesterday... I had just received devastating news:
MY Backstreet Boy finally got married.
NO!!! WHY AJ?! WHYYYY?!
I was gutted.

HAHA! I kid (though, granted, I spent the majority of my middle school years daydreaming about one day marrying that crazy, facial-hair Picasso. Man forever fucked up my notion of what I find hot in a guy)!
I was sad because I was subjected to being in a crowd for a prolonged amount of time. Everyone knows that shit drains the fuck out of me (but I am sincere in identifying with the daisy. Even when I'm chirpy like right now, I know I'm the daisy).
Also, I wasn't too happy because I'm currently suffering from a sore throat. My vocal cords are all jacked... to the point where I couldn't utter a sound yesterday (what I get for making fun of Spongebob Emphysema pants the other day) and today it has that transvestite-quality to it. It's hot.

But enough of the sadness.
I'm stoked! Tomorrow I get to pick up my little coconut at the airport.
Sister and I chipped in to fly our goddaughter out here for a few days, and so... I'm glad I'll have a little 16-year-old to treat like my personal little doll.

Only thing that sucks is that I'll now have to clean every nook and cranny in the house.
Sweeeeet.

No comments: