Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Not MY diary

I've been fighting off a cold these last few days.
It fucking sucks.
I tried recuperating from the two hours of sleep by following it up the next night with 14 hours of sleep.
Big mistake.
I was even more fucked up yesterday, so I opted out of writing anything on here (but obviously not tweeting... since my phone was near me most of the time). I even opted out of gym time... and that rarely happens.

Today, I didn't put off my gym time, but afterward, I did proceed to chill the rest of the day.
Now, originally I was going to go off and rant about various gym-related topics (like how it drives me fucking crazy to see a chick punch like a fucking idiot--seriously, WHO punches as if they're holding up a tea cup? How the fuck has that ever worked out for you, homie? You will fucking lose that finger in a fight, Rocky. Or how I am insanely jealous of anyone who can pull off a pistol-- the squat, not the weapon, etc. etc.), but a couple of minutes ago, I finished watching the most... disturbing show I've had the misfortune of watching.
Not too long ago, a couple of my friends posted this video.

I watched it, of course... and felt... well... kind of sad, but I mostly laughed until I almost peed my pants... then I was just disturbed.
What... the... fuck?
But I left the thought at that. I never intended to watch the show about a bunch of virgins.

Well, today in my infinite boredom, I saw this was pretty much the only show available to view at 10pm, so I watched the hour-long program.
It was... interesting.
And did I mention disturbing? Slightly horrifying.
Christ, is this what people think of me? Oh. My. God.
At the end, they asked if anyone knew of... I think the term they used was something like "Later Virgins" who might want to "share their story" on the show.
Sister and I just stared at each other.
Hell. NO.

My thoughts on the show:
YIIIIIIIIIIKES!
1. There was a chick who called herself a "reclaimed virgin." Let me pick at that for a second.
Homegirl has fucked all seven of her previous boyfriends, but now, she has decided to "reclaim" her virginity and wait until marriage.
That's one of my BIGGEST gripes.
YOU. ARE. NOT. A VIRGIN. It voids the fucking definition (ha. Pun NOT intended).
The moment a dick penetrates you, that fucking game is over. Boom. Gone. No more virgin.
What you CAN be, my friend, is celibate. But of course, it doesn't have the same ring to it.
"Reclaiming" you virginity... get the FUCK out of here.
2. Male virgins make me frown. They make me so, so sad. I'm still frowning as I write this. Poor guys.

For the most part, all the people on the show were doing it for religious purposes (besides the guy).
I've said it multiple times, and here it goes again: I'm NOT doing it for religious purposes, I don't think it's going to be magical or any of that shit.
So this show basically made me feel like such an oddball. Maybe it's a good thing... because I swear I'm not as weird as these people. I mean, I AM weird, but not... like these people. I like weird patterns, I'm scared of random shit, I have bizarre dreams I like to share with others... and my sense of humor is... weird.
But... dear God, I certainly don't have the same kinda-crazed-look in my eyes as these folk. I'm not THAT sort of weird.
Everyone in this show was also pretty urged to fuck. They were pretty damn desperate.
In case I haven't said this enough: I'm in NO rush to fuck.
My attitude towards fucking?

Whatever dude. I'd rather just chill here and not give a shit.

I am sincerely apathetic.
Not too fun for the program... so... no thanks.

But shiiiit... those images are going to haunt my dreams for a while now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great fucking pic to post with that..."Whatever dude." hahaha, i got a good chuckle from that. i'll have to check out this show. the curious mind...

AnoMALIE said...

Don't tell me you don't know about the Jordan Shrug? It's my response to nearly ALL issues in my life. haha
And as for the show, don't say I didn't warn ya... it's... I feel embarrassed FOR them. it's terrible.