Monday, December 12, 2011

Tooooooooot!

Today marked my 4 year anniversary of my last college class ever taken, Molecular Biology final exam... if that counts as a class.
I kind of miss it... how gross is that?

Anyway, I've been running on two hours of sleep. Two. Motherfucking. Hours.
I originally had planned to sleep for five hours, still not enough, but not as unreasonable as TWO. My plan was wrecked at one in the morning... when the fucking train that passes too fucking close to my house, decided to lay on its fucking horn... for HALF A FUCKING HOUR.
Half an hour... of a train's horn.
No, no... you don't understand. You don't understand.
It's cute when it does the "toot-toot!" sound when it passes the street crossing... but a half hour of "Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(half hour of this shit)ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!" will make ANYONE start looking for a grenade launcher.
Once the son of a bitch conductor came back to life, or whatever the fuck happened, the tooting came to an end for about five minutes.
At around 2:15AM, the motherfucker started doing it again.
Irate. That's the word that best described me at 2:15 AM... luckily the rest of the neighborhood was onboard... a couple damn near went off to go lynch the son of a bitch.

Well.
Eventually I fell asleep, at around 3 in the morning... only to have to wake up at 5 in the morning.
It was that infamous day at church today. The mega headache, but I deal with it because I have my story... and esta morenita will always have a spot in my heart.
Freakin' kid wouldn't move out of the way.
I was going to mention more stuff... but my brain is seriously minutes away from completely shutting down.
I'm even nauseous.
Byeeeee!

No comments: