Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Big Girl

Ufffff!
AnoMALIE's aggravated. REALLY aggravated....
Know what that means?
Rant-infested, super long, incoherent entry...

First:
That recent news story... the murder story. Of the chick. Who was found in the tub. In her wedding dress.
In Chicago.
I knew her. She's from my part of Mexico. Two towns over from Hometown.
The bit of news has me all... upset.
I haven't cried, I mean, I wasn't close to her at all.
I'm friends with her first cousin, that's how I know this chick.
I feel terrible for the victim and her family.
I'm furious over the murder. Like... I want this guy to get the WORST punishment possible. It makes me sick.
A sad state of affairs which has managed to mindfuck me since... Sunday night? Early Monday morning? I think it was early Monday morning. I had to keep quiet per request of her family.
Terribly difficult.

Ok, now what is SERIOUSLY aggravating me:
My sister.
More like... my sister's move to Chicago.
It's really, truly frustrating.

She's my sister, I want nothing more than for her to succeed and be happy.
Her abrupt departure to Chicago surprised me and infuriated me.

There are ways to go about things.
I'm all for people going out and seeking their fortunes or whatever.
I applaud all those who are independent and work hard for their money. That IS something to admire, always.
HOWEVER, I do not see the need for ME to go about suffering that stress if I DON'T HAVE TO.
Guess what?
I. DON'T. HAVE. TO.

So the moment someone criticizes me for not being out there putting up with other people's shit is the moment I put a halt to their train.
It's the moment I will turn into a snob, and I will shut them the fuck up.

My sister, well, she can't handle the criticism.
I've been lucky to have some amazing friends who understand this aspect of my life.
Your parents immigrated to the states, worked their asses off, and now you don't  have to worry about monetary issues? You mean your parents want to share their wealth with you because that's the reason they even began to work in the first place? Dude, I'm happy for you, AnoMALIE. That's great! Your parents rock.
I'm also lucky in the sense that they know how hard I CAN work if I ever have to. They know my strong work-ethic, discipline, and integrity because the VAST majority of my friends I acquired in school.
Not ONCE have I heard shittalk from my (real) friends.
Acquaintances have pulled my leg about the topic, and that's when my ugly, caustic bitch comes out.

My sweet, impressionable kid sister, however, has not been so lucky.
While Sis has some good friends, MANY of them are haters. Strong haters.
My sister is easily swayed. VERY easily.
SO, these haters get to her.
"Friends" will continuously patronize her every move.
Oh, Mommy and Daddy will pay for it.
That's the phrase that gets my sis.
You need to go out there and see what the REAL world is like!
Oh... you mean... those 14 years I spent in the ghetto, waking up to dead bodies on the street, drug dealers/users strung the fuck out next to my bus stop, and those prostitutes walking the streets as I *tried* playing Freeze Tag didn't count as "REAL life"... not even remotely? Those years spent as a latchkey kid, trying to be as silent as possible so as to not attract attention wasn't Real Life? How about... not knowing what owning/sleeping in my own, real bed felt like until I was a 14-year old? That doesn't count as Real Life?! For real? Oh shit! I have a lot of learning to do then!
I know what "The Real World" is like, and quite frankly, it FUCKING SUCKS. And I don't want to go back... so why are you trying to guilt-trip me into falling back into it? Fuck you.
But Sister doesn't think of this when her "friends" talk shit and make fun of her.

The quickness with which she wanted to leave us freaked me out.
The lack of a proper plan freaked me out.
WHY was she so rushed to LEAVE the good, comfortable life my parents worked so hard to get us?

For a while, I thought she left because of a dude. I can see that... because I went through that at her age... though due to life events (I thought were unfortunate at the time) the plans came tumbling down.

This question boggled my mind.
Then this morning I saw a comment on her status that was... that moment where the angels sing... you know, that moment of clarity... that epiphany. Laaaahhhhh!!

Originally, I planned on just placing the screen shot here, so you all could see it for yourselves,
HOWEVER, I waited too long and now my sister has deactivated her Facebook account (for maybe the fifth time... she's such a drama queen, I swear).
I'll have to write it out, I guess.
The status was my sister complaining about the expensive plane ticket she had purchased to come home EDC weekend.
A few of her friends had commented... asking for details etc etc... then that bitch commented.
"It's too soon to visit home. Be a big girl."
...
...
Excuse me? What did this bitch just say?
Too soon to visit home? Girl, I'm sorry if YOU have family issues, but we D's love each other. Sure, we fight like cats and dogs... often getting violent as fuck... but make no mistake, we love the HELL out of each other. We're just passionate people... we get caught up in our feelings.

Be a "Big Girl?" So... in order to be a big girl, an adult, you HAVE to suffer and be alone? I'm... sorry... but... I can't quite follow your logic here...

Those ten words made it clear for me.
BINGO! We have our brain-washer!

This girl is the ONE girl I did NOT like from the get-go. The moment my sis presented her to me, I disliked her.
No other friend of D's has rubbed me so wrongly. Not even gangly, envious little Twiggy.
This is the girl D got in that infamous fight for at the House of Blues a while back.
I lost ANY interest in giving her a shot as a friend the moment D told me her reaction to my sister helping her fight the bitches off.
Any normal friend would be grateful... appreciative... but not this bitch. Not at all.
"Never mention it again."

She was never loyal, either.
She was a slut.
She was always that sloppy drunk bitch Downtown losing her shit and picking fights.
She was... a bad influence.
She was always having issues with SOMEONE in her family.
And she was always patronizing D.

I fought the urge to reply to the bitch and start some shit on D's status... but I had to let D know how I felt.
So I went ahead and sent a text to D.
And that sent her on a downward emotional spiral.
"I guess I've just never been good at choosing friends."
No, no you haven't... and for some reason, you've ALWAYS sided with those bad influences. You've thought WE were the ones harming you.
Now you're suffering... and alone... just how they wanted you to be in the first place... because that's what they are: alone, bitter, and miserable. 
You just fell for their shit.
Now, sadly, you have the tough task of proving them wrong. Do it, dude.

And now we have this. D no longer on FB, no longer texting me... and only writing cryptic shit on twitter.
Fan-fucking-tastic!
So exasperating.

... I'm beating "the slut"s ass next time I see her... I hear she's quite the SHIT fighter. Dumb cunt.

1 comment:

Kelley Karas said...

Just tell her she deserves better friends, and to believe it.