Tuesday, May 22, 2012

(hair)CUUUUT!

Ohhhhh yeahhhhh.
My plan totally worked.
I woke up in such a happy mood, I went ahead and got a haircut.
I was so calm and relaxed, I was willing to deal with whatever cut, whatever stylist planned on giving me.

Upon arriving at the salon, I was stunned the moment I looked over at the guy tending the cash register.
Boy had a... not really a mohawk, or a faux-hawk... something more along the middle... his ears were gaged, both arms were covered in tattoos--sleeves-- tattoos were also on both sides of his neck... and he had piercing green eyes.
Holy fucking shit... I'm gonna piss my pants...
He looked over at me and called me by my name... correctly.
Dude: You're the one who checked in on-line, correct, AnoMALIE?
I smiled as I nodded, since I was completely unable to make any sort of noise.

Five minutes later, he was leading me to his chair.
Dude: So, what did you have in mind?
Me: Whatever. I give you free reign over this mess. Do whatever you deem best.
And he got to work.
I just stared at his tattoos... and his eyes each time he asked me a question.
I immediately noticed one tattoo in particular, a tattoo that ALWAYS gets me to double take a dude, as much as I HATE to admit it. I'm talking about this tattoo:
NEVER fails to get me. Never.
Mmmm... bless your madre and padre. They did an awesome job....

Once he was done, I waited to see the outcome of the cut, because I quickly picked up my hair and went for my mandatory cardio day of the week.
After showering, came the styling... and I finally saw the job done by my green-eyed Mexican hairstylist.

I look like an emo boy... but quite frankly, dude could have shaved my head bald and I would have loved it.
Mmm... being smitten is fun.

The remainder of my day was quite lovely... so I don't have much ranting to do or any of that usual shit.
I even have another photo of my godson that is... stunning as fuck:

Esta cabron mi ahijadito, no?
Goddamn, some good breeding up in there.
And to think... I baby sat this BEAST at some point... AND we share genes... the same ones responsible for THAT body. Shiiiit. Thanks, Mom!

1 comment:

Native Minnow said...

your hair looks great!