Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Right. Ok. Yeah.

Money in Mexico: It gets you anything.

Seriously... if you're the offspring of a wealthy Mexican, you can get whatever the fuck you want... as shameless as the fucking request may be.
And the winner is...
The JOKE in the middle!
I see my godson's face and I know EXACTLY what he's thinking:
What a fucking joke!
Turns out, Golden Boy--BlueUndies-- is the son of a rich man.
Y'all can imagine what went down.
Good job, Mexico! Doing what you do best!
Fucking idiots.

OK, I'm done talking about this subject. Never again. It's done. My godson's a G, and that other dude is a spoiled rich boy who will never accomplish anything on his own.
Way to go, dude! Keep it up!

2 comments:

Kelley Karas said...

Tell him to come to the US.. seriously. Blue undies is OBVIOUSLY ill proportioned and I think your very well balanced god son might have a better chance where the competitions (at least from pictures) seem pretty fair.

AnoMALIE said...

actually, he's going to participate in a competition here in Vegas... I'm just not sure when. I'm sure it'll be much more fulfilling than the bullshit in Mexico.