Monday, May 21, 2012

Dreamboats

Shit. I swear I'm fuckin' dying.
The way I knock out is a little scary, not gonna lie. I completely black out... then wake up completely disoriented.
Goddamn parties.

I'm going to try to correct this tonight, meditating before falling asleep, and forcing myself to sleep until I feel completely rested. I'm also going to put my phone in the bathroom... so I'm not tempted to use it if I wake up in the middle of the night (I... uh... tweet/instagram/draw/facebook/text/ etc in my sleep... sort of... it's really problematic and I'm sure damaging to my sleep... but I do it like some robot. Horrible!).

So, before going to bed, I'll make these small, random comments:
If any of you ever find this dude, please direct me to him... because I'm going to propose marriage to him:
Fuuuuuck....
That tattoo... Jesus Christ... if you don't find it hot, you have a problem. I put money on some straight DUDES finding it hot as fuck.
Certainly got a quick, high pitched "Oh!" out of me.
Shit. Mmmm, yeah.... ufff.

And another comment along those lines (I must be ovulating or some shit... my bad):
That kid that won that stupid rigged body-building contest... he ain't too shabby. I take back my comments of rage, he aiiight.
My godson's so damn lovable.
Yeah.
If my godson was destined to lose to anyone, I'm cool with it being BlueUndies. Turns out he's pretty cool... and his baby-face is... adorbs... even if he kind of reminds me of a squirrel... or a bunny... a really ripped bunny. I wouldn't mind seeing him eating a carrot... no, wait, that's too phallic in nature, let's go for some lettuce.
P.S. Godson promised to introduce me to some of his fellow bodybuilders... I sure hope to God they look more like BlueUndies than... any of those other guys.
Seriously, what the fuck was number 53 thinking? It kills me that the freakin' dude is rockin' my number. Sheesh.
I'm convinced many of these dudes enter the competition to make good on a dare or some shit. Man.

No comments: