Saturday, May 19, 2012

PISSED OFF girl

Christ almighty, Christ almighty!!

I'm going to end up strangling someone.
I can't tweet. I can't update my status.
I have a motherfucking muzzle on.
Frustrated doesn't even cover it...
and the wedding hasn't even started.
Goddamn.
I'm going to end the night in prison.

Pacemaker's pretentious comments are driving me insane... especially her passive-aggressive shit.
I nearly lost it the moment she informed me I had a farmer's tan.
Oh, Yeah? Well, you're fat.... that shit's going to be out there for all to see as well. I'll take the farmer tan, thanks.Seriously? You're going to criticize ME... MY physical aspect? HA!

God, have mercy.
Christ, have mercy.

Someone's getting strangled tonight.

1 comment:

Kelley Karas said...

eeek. You think she'd get past it by now.