Friday, May 25, 2012

Not forgetting

I'm not entirely sure how many times I've mentioned this, but I'm quite the HHGTTG fangirl.
I fell in love with it... I think it was 2005? My Genetics professor was freakishly fanatical about the book, and she managed to pass it on to me... well, somewhat... I wouldn't call myself "freakishly fanatical." The fact that my bestie liked the book also helped... since she has always been the voice of reason in the friendship... she explains difficult concepts to me all the time.

One of the three planned tattoos I'm getting is actually "DON'T PANIC" in "large, friendly letters."
I went through a phase in college where I'd have that scribbled on my wrist.
Seriously.
Good ol' college years...
Oddly enough, it helped...
kept me from freaking out when I saw my Biochemistry II final grade (HORRID. Embarrassingly HORRID grade. The worst final grade in my school life. Seriously, I once got an 18% on an exam, just so you can form some sort of idea of the atrocity that was Biochem II).

Anyway, come May 25th, I go ahead and celebrate with the fellow HHGTTG nerds.
How I triumphantly entered and exited the gym.
This girl will never forget to bring a towel.
Now please don't go off divulging the fact that I occasionally read. Wouldn't like that floating around the internets... might make me sound a little smart... and I hear smart girls scare/bore the dudes...
Wait... in that case...
I FUCKING LOVE BOOKS!
BOOKS, BOOKS, BOOKS!
The thicker, the better!!
...wait... !!

No comments: