Monday, October 1, 2012

1 toma, un puto día.

WAKE UP! IT'S THE FIRST OF THE MONTH!!

Christ. Ok, I'm going to go back to my daily habit of writing once a fucking day. My August and September breaks were good enough.
I would have picked it back up the last couple of days of September, but I've been SO FUCKING SICK for the last five days. The only thing my stomach holds down are protein shakes. Any solid food makes my stomach go fucking crazy and I'm miserable as fuck for about thirty minutes... like my cardiac sphincter is slapping me across the face and daring me to try that bullshit again-- Mom style. Peristalsis makes me its bitch... it hurts so fucking much to feel it contracting... like... that shit is NOT normal.
I don't know what messed me up this badly, but I'm going to go ahead and blame Mexico, like always.
I had to resort to this wonderful third-world remedy:
Hey, look! It's my bedroom!
Where I do a lot of that crying and self-loathing-type bullshit!
So far, so good... though I have not ingested any solid food since downing these magic pills... nor will I, until tomorrow morning.

Here's to an awesome October!
(My horoscope astrology bullshit told me I had a shitty September... and that October was going to blow that fucking month out of the water. See, this is how I KNOW this is some bullshit... 'cause my September was one of THE best Septembers I've had in a VERY, VERY long time... we're talking way back to around 2003. Shit, September was one of the best MONTHS I've had this entire year... so, I don't know what these motherfuckers are talking about)

No comments: