Thursday, October 25, 2012

The only person...

"The only person I've ever loved thinks I'm a hoe..."

When I think of the massive August Argument of 2008, those words still haunt me.
I remember looking over at Alo immediately after she uttered those words... and seeing the infinite amount of pain in her eyes-- the sadness.
It was all a misunderstanding, but things were already said and done. There was no turning back-- I had indirectly aided in destroying the love between my brother and Alo.

Whenever I find myself bewildered and damning the universe... wondering "WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS?!" all I really have to do is pause, rewind, and hit play.
Without fail, I find an instance where I've caused pain, often times irreparable, and I am immediately owned.

Ya got me. Sorry. I'll quit complaining now. I had it coming. I deserved it.

No comments: