Monday, October 8, 2012

4 years younger

I've been on a desperate search for my earbuds for the last week or so. In order to solve this issue, I thought it best to go ahead and just clean my room... every nook and cranny (is that how the saying goes?).

No luck with the earbuds...
But I DID find something more valuable: my first digital camera's memory card.
I have been walking on sunshine ever since.

The photos start off from my Euro-trip of '08, and end with my Hollywood trip of April '09.
I feel like the most wonderful part of my life has been given back.
Yeahhhh, that's what I'm talking about!
Don't get me wrong, I have some of those photos up on Facebook, but at the time I uploaded them, I had to scale them down in order to get my lame-ass dial-up connection to load them properly.
Now I have the fucking originals. I didn't cry because I was aggravated from the gym the moment I found the card.

I also had the opportunity to catch a glimpse of myself... and felt immediately ashamed.
There were photos on there which I had not uploaded because they were wildly unflattering.

BOY! The updates I have planned now...
They're going to be embarrassing as fuck... but I'm going to love every minute of it.

No comments: