Thursday, October 25, 2012

tears to shed

What is it about me that makes people WANT to approach me on days where I've clearly been bawling my eyes out? Boggles my fucking mind.

Last time I cried until I vomited was back in March of last year, with the rejection letters.
Convulse so hard, I find myself purging everything in my stomach.
Fun times.

I didn't see Mom until 8PM, but she immediately noticed my eyes... she's like a shark, sensing blood... and of course, she scolded me.
It amuses me how my sadness enrages her, makes her angry with me instead of... oh, I don't know... maybe the word I'm looking for here is "compassionate"... perhaps? I tell myself it's just her way of attempting to make me stronger... but quite honestly, it just confuses me.


Each passing day only helps prove this is definitely my self portrait:
undoubtedly....

Things never "get better," at least not for me. Crazy, no one ever fed me that bullshit while I was a kid... yet here I am, clinging to that fucking idiotic mantra like... well, I guess my life really does depend on it. But whatever, you know what I mean.

No comments: