Saturday, October 20, 2012

Chill out

I have a tendency to forget not ALL girls are like me.
I'm not saying I'm awesome or anything... but I WILL say I'm pretty fucking chill. I'm laid back, and quiet, and respect other's opinions... and I like to laugh... and I'm sarcastic... and I'm NOT fucking uptight (only with certain topics... which rarely get mentioned anyway). I know how to laugh at myself-- trust me, if I didn't y'all would be commemorating my death for over a decade by now.

Since I do this, I start believing that every girl is like this... I'm fucking delusional like that.
The moment they freak out on me, I get upset... mainly because I forget most of these bitches won't bite their tongue to insult me, chastise me, or patronize me... which they do without fail.
I'm not ten years old... but I still get choked up when a girl I THOUGHT was laid back like me freaks the fuck out on me.

Maybe I have a higher tolerance when it comes to insults... mainly because I've pretty much heard them all. I also don't get on my goddamn high horse and act like I'm motherfucking perfect.

I just wish people gave me as much leeway as I give them.
But of course, that's too much to ask, so I normally end up upset and scolded... like some fucking five-year-old in time-out after she accidentally screamed "fuck!" upon realizing she colored outside the lines (what? That never happened to you?).
And then I'm too nice to get in their face and let them know they've upset ME... so I just stay quiet and disappointed... and proceed to rant about it on-line.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I fucking hate girls and MUCH RATHER chill with guys... who only tell you ONCE to shut the fuck up and then change the subject and laugh with you some more.

Fuck, I hate girls.

No comments: