Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Contener

"Usted es muy linda. Solo pienso en usted, en sus lindos ojos, y su tierna sonrisa. Le digo, si regresa, no creo me pueda contener. "

I love dudes.
They're funny... entertaining, smart, cool, laidback, blunt, etc etc.
As long as they're not attempting to get in my pants, I fucking adore their presence.

... but there's always that lame schmuck trying to get some pussy.
...
....

I'm a good girl. I swear, I damn near emit a heavenly glow... you know, that glow on paintings... on the sad-looking saints... the halo...
As long as I'm not behind the wheel... or doing some other activity that pisses me the fuck off (few, I'm aware), I'm a super good girl.
That halo SHOULD say "Back off dudes, this girl is boring!" but sometimes it gets lost in translation.
Sometimes... I get total creeps that somehow get delusional and think that maybe it's all an act... or that I'm SO sweet/innocent/naive that I'll fall for any type of sweet-talk.
Newsflash, buddy, I'm 27 years old... cute YOUNG dudes haven't been able to crack the cookie jar, you sure as FUCK aren't, at your ripe... what? 45?
My "good-girl glow" attracts these fucking creeps that say some shit to me that pretty much leaves my head spinning... with rage... then sadness.
Do I look like a slut or something?

I say this because this one guy... who I swear was only talking to me because of my folks (well, there's my idiot naive part), totally came on to me. Shamelessly.
I was pretty much speechless.
The fucking man is married... and he straight up... just put it out there.
I'm angry about it. Grossed out about it. Sad about it. Confused about it.
I don't fucking get it.
What about me invites a married man to... declare that shit. "You're very pretty. I only think of you, in your pretty eyes, your sweet smile. I tell you, if you come back, I don't think I'll be able to contain myself."

Come on, man! I'm awkward and quiet and shy and antisocial... I dress like a dude. I'm not a sexbomb, I don't come on to dudes... I don't even like to come into physical contact with people... how does that attract anyone?
I think that screams pedophile... someone whose fucking attracted to innocence... and that makes me uncomfortable.
It's probably my trauma speaking right now... but a grownass man getting like that with Bashful AnoMALIE makes me uncomfortable. I showed nothing but timid respect for the guy and next thing I know he's sending me these lame... private love notes. Get the fuck out of here!
I want to vomit in my mouth each time I think about it...

Like I said, I was born in the wrong fucking decade.
Old dudes love me... old married dudes find me outstanding... while I beg for attention from dudes my age.
I hope to god he was drunk when he sent me that shit... at three in the afternoon.
I feel dirty.
And sad.

Guys! You're supposed to be cool at all times! What the fuck?!

No comments: