Thursday, June 28, 2012

Ouuut!

Positive thing about this slight depression I've been dealing with is that I've been creative as hell.
Slowly, but surely, I'm going back to my regular self.
Last year, no matter how hard I tried, I could not doodle a damn thing.
In the last two days, I've drawn three sketches and finished two paintings. Pretty solid start... and my drawing aren't even depressing... even if I have cried a couple of times while sketching.

Overall, I'm back to smiling shape. I was even friendly in kickboxing today... even if I had one chick continuously invading my space... reeking of fried chicken (no lie. And if you're going to reek of anything, can you make it something NOT deep-fried? Like... maybe you went on a cherry-eating spree... or mango-eating-spree... even some bread-baking-spree. Fried chicken? Baby girl, stay home and digest that shit on your couch!). I wanted to kick her, but I just had to chill out... by taking wider strides in my side-lunges.
You call that a lunge?! THIS is a lunge! Hopefully that'll teach your stupid ass next time you want to invade someone's bubble.

There was a slight blip on the smiling today, thanks to soccer. I had to frown when I saw Germany lose. Yeah, I was shitting bricks thinking they would make it to the finals and rape my Spanish boys... and I should probably be happy someone stopped their rampage of terror... but I was kiiiind of looking forward to a rematch of the Euro 2008 Final. Seeing the disappointed players on the pitch, after the match, made me sad. Plus, I have acquired this freak crush on Michael Ballack thanks to his ESPN commentary... and he kind of reminds me of Jason Bourne... so DUH! He's also pretty funny when he's in a good mood. Aaaand there's that bit about Darcy being for Germany (I'd be lying if I said he wasn't all... fucking adorable in his damn Germany jersey. Then again, he'd be hot rocking a fucking burlap sack, as far as I'm concerned)... so... if I felt bad for a stranger--an ex-Chelsea player-- of course I'm going to frown for Darcy when his team fails to make the finals.
As if frowning about the surprise exit of Germany wasn't enough, as I switched the channel, I managed to catch the end of Nadal's Wimbledon match... where he was knocked out by a total nobody.
What the fuck, Sport's World? What is this garbage?!
So... there goes my interest in that fucking tournament... although... I'm still in if Federer is still in. Is he? I love him, even if he's not as aesthetically pleasing to my eyes as Nadal... 'cause come on... Nadal? That ASS? Hell yes! I'm just sweet on Federer because he's an incredible human being, aside from his athleticism, of course.

ANYWAY, I'm done for now... I still need to finish up a quick painting before I lose inspiration.
I like being normal, chirpy me.

No comments: