Monday, June 18, 2012

HoodAssBitch

My Facebook friends are more entertaining than yours:
seems innocent enough...
Whoa! Wait! What?
Uh-oh... shit's going down!
See, if I were in this fight, I'd use proper spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc.
But that's just me.
I giggled.
Even I felt a little offended here.
Prostitute? Homie, that's only OUT OF TOWN HOES!
Really? "Let's escalate the argument! Let's take it to THE PHONE!"
Weak.
No girl likes admitting she has an "ugly ass fk" man.
No girl.
True story.
And... is it me, or do I sense a strong case of bipolar behavior right now?

Wait... I'm confused now...
More giggles.
"Squares in me circle?"... wha?
Oh! Oh! I sense "shit's about to get real!"
Hard.
Ok, enough.
Yeah right! I kept reading!
It was like "Blood In Blood Out" being played out in real life!
... Aaaaand this is how people end up murdered over a Facebook status...

I swear not a day goes by where I don't wonder how the hell I'm still friends with some people...
P.S. The angry latina? Yeah, I fought her back in middle school. She "stole" Mario from me and shit went down.
P.S.S. I whooped her ass... then we became friends.
P.S.S.S. I think she's gonna get her ass BEAT when she meets up with this crazy broad.
P.S.S.S.S. This argument only got WORSE... talk about infanticide, and 48 "niggas" jumping "yo white ass." Hmmm... people are interesting creatures... I feel like I need to call the cops now...

2 comments:

Kelley Karas said...

yes. yes. YES!
Wow.
I don't even understand the argument.

AnoMALIE said...

something about flirting with a married dude, then his chick gets on his facebook and starts throwing threats lefts and right. It was some intense shit. Luckily all parties involved are alive and I think the argument is done... for now.