Saturday, June 9, 2012

Verde pa' la depre

This is the kind of shit I write up while slightly intoxicated:
Truth
Me mata que no puede pasar ni un día en el que no piense en ti.
Quisiera que eso fuera otra de mis exageraciones, pero es completamente verdad-- estas en todas partes.
La manera en que me haces sentir invisible es inaudito... ya quisiera yo tener ese poder.

Unos días tu recuerdo es mas fuerte que en otros.
Ultimamente, con todo lo que esta pasando en el mundo del deporte, estas resplandeciente en mi mente.
Recuerdo como hace varios años, me tratabas como amiga, pero ya ni pordiosera soy. No me haces en el mundo. Y yo de terca intentando demostrarte que valgo la pena... que enfadosa, me disculpo.
Algún día haré que entienda mi corazón, ya que sé que incomodo es tener a alguien que te admire tanto mientras tu solo quieres que te dejen en paz.
No se que me pasa, pero lo intentare de corregir. Te dare la tranquilidad que buscas.

...
People ask why I don't drink... uh, hello?!
This toook me HOURS to type, with a shitload of spellchecj. My Baaaad!
***

Hmmm. Nice one, AnoMALIE.
I'm still happy, just that whole drinking shit only amplifies my hidden feelings... obviously. Hence my usual apprehension towards the activity.
I did feel a little bummed with the outcomes of today's games, however (the Netherlands loss pissed me off, and while I went for Germany... my heart was just holding on to that hope that MAYBE Portugal would do something). As much as I complain about little bitch Ronaldo... I still like the actual country of Portugal... and Ronaldo is a total asshole when he loses... so it makes it THAT much more difficult to like him.

But every negative feeling always manages to die down when Mom prepares my favorite food:
Obviously the abundance of avocado is courtesy of... me.
I love that shit. LOVE it.
Mmmm... Enchiladas Verdes.
The sun is out, my friends. It's lovely... and life is aiiight.
Fuck anything else.

No comments: