Friday, June 8, 2012

Hypnotic

If ever asked if you want to hang with a well-known hypnotists... whose show you just watched, it'd probably be in your best interest to say NO.

This may come as a surprise to people, but I'm a little tight-wound.
Blame all those fucking years of traumatic experiences that taught me that people fucking suck.
I like to laugh, obviously, and I love to make others laugh... however, if that comes at the expense of making others feel bad, I more than likely pass. So... whenever there's a slight chance for me to get... umm... made fun of... I might get a bit uptight... and pissed... and violent. I don't handle that shit well. I'll fuck you up.

No, I was not hypnotized... but that was mainly due to the fact that I sat there thinking about my grocery list, then trying to solve mathematical equations... trying to remember chemical structures of amino acids... thinking of bunnies... then bunnies getting decapitated as I stare in horror... the sheet music for Vivaldi tunes and then fingering it (I always hated this expression. Even at 11, I had to fight the giggles... then feeling dirty) onto my thigh... shit like that. It's pretty easy for me to NOT focus... so... I wasn't one of the lucky ones to get played with.
My cousin, however, was not so lucky.
I don't know how it happened... but it was pretty public. What did he make her do? He made it so that the moment he shook her hand, she orgasmed... loudly.
This girl is prim and proper, more so than I am... and girl went to TOWN the moment he shook her hand.

Needless to say, I spent the rest of the night getting ready to throw elbows if anyone reached for my hand.
That is not the way to live.
This also made for some interesting dreams.

Screw hypnosis.

"Is this... real life?"

No comments: