Sunday, June 3, 2012

DID put a ring on it.

My bestie got engaged today.

I let my sister in on the news.
Sister: How did he propose?!
Me: ... I... don't know. I was too busy screaming, and then we proceeded to talk shit...

We have an awesome friendship dynamic.
I will more than gladly kick Musketeer out of the 3 musketeer group and replace him with Kelley's dude... though we'll probably have to change the name to something more appropriate... preferably relating to Tupac.

This is awesome.
:)

5 comments:

Kelley Karas said...

Hehehe.. Richard would probably love anything refering to a group he was a member of that was tangentially Tupac related.

But as far as proposals - he covered/sang this Olds 97' song to me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQnKBWkk_4M

AnoMALIE said...

SQUEAL!!!!!!!!!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

I would have been hyperventilating. haha
Too freakin' cute!

Kelley Karas said...

I wrote a song in reply. http://soundcloud.com/andformynexttrick/yes

He wanted me to pick the ring, hence the delay.

AnoMALIE said...

OH MY GODDDDDDDDD!!!
:')
You guys are too fucking adorable!
Ouch... I think that was my heart being happy ... hadn't felt that in a while... weird! :)

Mooney said...

CONGRATS, CHASE!!!!!!