Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Warriors

Entry from 04/15/09 titled "Inadequate, to say the least." Uhh... my apologies in advance:

Still sad.
Ok, it's worse than that.
I've spent the last couple of hours crying.

First of all, I had a semi-confrontation with MGH thanks to facebook.
Beautiful.

He added a photo consisting of him and 2 buddies, plus a chick he tagged as "the mission."
Then he added a comment mentioning what a... I guess warrior he was.

I found the pic rather disturbing, since clearly he was beyond pissed (drunk, not angry)... and the chick was just... well, here, you be the judge:


Well, I had a chance to talk to him later that day.
Me: Dude... WTF is up with "the mission"?
Him: ahahahaha... oh, that... well... I (gives me some weird Mexican slang).
Me: ??
Him: Basically, I had to take one for the team.
Me: You fucked her?!
Him: AHAHAHA
Me: That's fucking... wait... was this over the summer?!
Him: No, it was a year ago. Why? Did I do wrong? Brave of me, right?
Me: No... that's fucking dirty... Who does that shit?

And you get my drift.

Nothing against the girl... I mean.. shit... not cool to have your photo posted all over the internet to have dudes laugh and high five each other over how "brave" one of the guys was for "taking one for the team." But this is the second time I put up with MGH gloating about his less-than-ideal hook-ups with random ass chicks.
Which makes me scream and cry:
WHAT THE FUCK IS SO WRONG WITH ME THAT YOU'LL GO OFF AND DO THAT SHIT, THEN BOAST ABOUT IT TO MY FACE?!
Gaaaaaaah! So fucking frustrating and demoralizing!

So... yes... I've been crying quite often since that moment up until gym time (I actually got teary-eyed walking into the gym. I had to stop myself... because gym = temple. I will NOT cry over a guy at the gym... that's pussy shit).
*****

And that's where I end that entry. I had posted it back then, but took it down a day later because I couldn't read it without crying... or wanting to vomit (I also had other drama with it, which should no onger get me in trouble).

Reason I bring it up now is because:
1- I can finally read it and sort of laugh. It still pisses me off, and would I have MGH in front of my face, I'd still kick him in the balls for it. But... I no longer feel the need to cry after thinking about it.
And
2- My friend did this today... the warrior thing.

It weirds me out, the behavior. I don't understand what drives a guy to do that sort of shit.
It's really, REALLY frustrating.
He's a handsome guy-- sure, a little short, but still handsome-- who shouldn't have trouble finding a chick... and for some reason, he decided to take down one of these bisons at the bar... as if it were a sport.
And the thing that creeped me out most was that he was in MY company when he decided to do it (as well as his two guy friends... who were "cheering him on" like fucking cavemen). I was front row and center to see this shit go down.
WTF?! You invited me to see this?
The moment I saw this going down, I decided to peace out.
I love the guy, he's my childhood friend, and he makes me laugh... but... I don't enjoy seeing a chick get toyed with.
And I don't know why he thought I was going to approve of the behavior... but he gave me a thumbs up as I left the bar, shaking my head.

Guys: I dig y'all... I enjoy the company... but... what the fuck goes on in your mind when you do this?

I also don't enjoy the look of "victory" these woolly mammoths throw my way when "my dude" goes for them... ok, fuck it, I think that's the main thing that irritates me... the bison thinking she has me beat.
Not cool, bitch, I was trying to stick up for you... hoe. But go ahead, take him. I'm in NO rush to give that motherfucker head any time soon. Especially not when I look like I'm on my way to taking him to day-care. He's all yours, babe. Enjoy. 
P.S. This trophy boy you just "stole" from me... we just pigged out on some spicy-garlic buffalo wings. Enjoy the taste of that "protein."
xoxo

3 comments:

Native Minnow said...

Guys are assholes. Period. Present company excluded of course. I'm just a perv.

Kelley Karas said...

:-(

AnoMALIE said...

^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love the fact that these comments were saved! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I <3 you, Minnow! :)