Sunday, November 14, 2010

Mortal Kombat

Sister: Wanna come with us to TAO tonight?
Twiggy: Eh... they're gonna have some European DJ tonight... they're going to be playing trance music.
Sister: So?
Twiggy: I mean, I love house music and everything... but this guy's going to be playing trance... like... hardcore trance. Those people are serious, they don't fuck around. It's like... Mortal Kombat shit.

This girl obviously doesn't know me. I love the "Mortal Kombat shit."

That whole P.L.U.R. thing... totally my thing. I'm guilty of sometimes longing for my "candy" days (I hear it's coming back... the candy shit, that is, not ME going back to candy. What the fuck is up with that?)

Bright clothing with childhood cartoon characters plastered on them, giant pants with fuzzy leopard-print pockets, bracelets galore, glow-inthe-dark-anything... blue hair.
Totally guilty.

I'd post pictures... but I'm tired... and it's late... and I think I'm getting sick.

Suddenly, I don't like the cold so much.

No comments: