Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I always hated geometry

I was sick to my stomach all day today.
I hate election days. HATE THEM.
I tried my best to stay away from the news channels and even the internet.

I went to school, stood around waiting for my professor for over half an hour, strolled on over to get a transcript, found out I've been giving myself a lower final GPA this entire time, I killed time at Yardhouse and chewed on some fries for over half an hour... I had fro-yo and sat to people-watch... I uploaded PDF files for the first time in my life-- task that was far too difficult for me to handle without almost punching my fist through my old PC... I watched the Bad Girls Club, and I finally just played some Guitar Hero (I had been putting that shit off for far too long. I had been mentioning it all week long, I just had to sing "Shiver," "Plug in Baby," "Smells Like Teen Spirit," and "Medicate" until my sister walked in to tell me to shut the fuck up).

Then Mom and Sister ran into my room to let me know Angle lost.
I could breathe again.

Now to live my life without fear of getting marked with a taco tattoo and thrown into a detainment cell for being too brown.
I can go back to wanting to stab myself as I fill out school application forms.

Also, big shout out to the morons who voted like this chick:
Democrat straight through... if no party affiliation i went Women, or Minority, feel free to bash but its my right to say... blow off! have a nice day :)
Seriously? I don't know who I dislike more, people who think like her, or the damn Tea Party.
Way to vote for inexperienced bitches.
Keep making this country proud.

No comments: