Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Loca, loca, loca

I saw this yesterday and I couldn't stop laughing:



It got me thinking about how crazy girls can be.
I mean, not even I'm entirely free of this behavior... hence why I laughed.
I have a story on here somewhere on how I went slightly crazy on MGH at the start of our "thing." It was somewhat justifiable, and not to the extent of the homegirl in the video (I've never slept with anyone out of spite... or self-gratification, for that matter)... but it was still slightly embarrassing and stupid. I found myself apologizing for a good week.
Me: Dude, I swear to God I'm not this psycho... I was just... scared. I'm sorry.
MGH: Scared of what?
Me: (internally) Of you finding out that I know what your dad's real job consisted of and how he really died... and that I've kept it from you (spoken) That you were... randomly... mad at me... ? (internally) Did you buy it? Please tell me you bought it...
MGH: Dumb. I could never be mad at you.
SCORE! I'm never freaking out like this again!

But then we have the chicks who don't apologize for their psychotic behavior.
Those girls are a pain to handle for both the guy they're harassing and the poor female friends they go to for "advice" i.e. hours of non-stop, one-sided shit-talk over how her guy is such a selfish, cold-hearted bastard.
Take today for example. My sister's BFF, Twiggy called my sister and had her conference call with me. I'm not too close with the girl, but even I get dragged into her male troubles... she talks so fucking much and to just about anyone who will be within earshot.

Twiggy: So I got into this mega fight with Miguel this past week while I was in Guadalajara.
Sister: Again? What happened this time?
Twiggy: I kept texting him and telling him stuff like "Aw, I wish you were here," "I miss you, baby," and stuff like that. Each time I thought of him, I BBM'd him.
Sister: Ok.
Twiggy: And you know what that asshole finally wrote me after god-knows how many of my texts?
"Leave me alone, you fucking leech"... ?
Twiggy: 'Party it up, girl!' Party it up? Party it up, girl!?
Sister: Ok...
Twiggy: So I write "Party it up? I'm over here telling you I miss you and that I wish you were here and you just blow me off like that? Just don't fucking talk to me if you're going to be like that."
Me: Wasn't he working?
Twiggy: Yeah, but couldn't he say something more personal? Like, how about a "Aw, I miss you too," or something like that?
Me: I guess...
Twiggy: Then he writes back, and you know what he has the nerve to write back? That fucking little "thumbs up" icon. I get a fucking thumbs up! WHAT THE FUCK?!
Sister: I'm surprised he had the time to even do that. Come on, Twiggy, Miguel works all day, every day... when he's not bar-tending, he's being the busboy or waiter at his restaurant.
Twiggy: But he could have found some time to pull out his phone and let me know he missed me too. Not send me a fucking "thumbs up." What kind of shit is that? It just shows me he doesn't care about me.
Me: Nah... I think he was just really busy. Plus... you were out of the country, I doubt he was even expecting you to be near a phone.
Sister: He was working, Twiggy! He wasn't going to compose a poem for you right then and there. Come on, his job is hard. Give him a break.
Twiggy: I don't think we can get over this hurdle. I don't even know if I want to.

This girl has wasted six months of her life trying to start a relationship with Miguel... and something like an image of a thumbs up via BBM is going to ruin her work.

Guys... I solute you. How the fuck do you put up with that shit? It's terrifying.

No comments: