Monday, November 15, 2010

Sugah

LAFriend: So... should we see if Sabroso (friend who gave me the "Sabrosa" nickname back during the World Cup) wants to come out with us?
Me: I doubt he can. His license is revoked... so unless one of you girls wants to drive him around...
LAFriend: Don't act like you don't want to.
Me: Oh yeah... then I could take advantage of him in my car, since I want him so bad.
LAFriend: His sexy voice... his impeccable style... his broad musical knowledge... how could you not love him?
Me: Well, besides the fact that he got multiple DUIs, and that he smokes... that fool made fun of Conan. Fatal mistake.

Conan got me through some tough shit back in my college days... I'll defend him until the day I die.
Anyway, that was pretty much what the weekend was about... my friend trying to hook up any girl in her company. She somehow made up her mind that I should be hooked up with Sabroso, even if we don't have much in common besides our freakish similarity in Spanish music taste... and our giggle over shit like this, courtesy of his friends:
Sabroso shall never learn of LAFriend's intentions. God, no.

In other news:
My aunt who randomly buys me stuff is at it again. She never had a daughter... well, she had one, but she died when she was a couple of days old... so she sometimes gets my sister or me stuff that catches her eye. Sometimes it's glitter-spray... other times it's a bright color-palate of eye-shadows.
Now, with my aunt's latest purchase, my dreams of some day becoming a Sugar Glider are getting that much closer.
Sure, being airborne is tempting...
... but WTF is this?

FYI- I never wanted to be a Sugar Glider... a horse, maybe... a Sugar Glider-- never.

5 comments:

Mooney said...

It's a butterfly top.

AnoMALIE said...

butterfly, sugar glider, bat... same difference.
:)

Mooney said...

I think it's cute! And you look GOOD in it. :]

AnoMALIE said...

rawr!! hahaha I look like a giant marsupial, don't lie. hahaha

Mooney said...

You do not!! I swear, you look really good in it!