Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lips-N-Tittays

I'm hell of short on time today.
I'm freaking out because I have SO much to do and only today and tomorrow to prepare because come Thursday morning, I'm off to see the most hyped city in possibly the world... and I'm also sort of freakin' out because I'll finally be running a legit chance of getting mugged... because you haven't really been mugged until the day some hustlers in some shoddy part of the Bronx hold you at knifepoint.

Anyway, here's my post:

Men, you have it ROUGH when it comes to finding chicks on the internet.
Girls are SNEAKY when it comes to their profile pictures. Granted, I have been known to contort my body... well, no, not my body... but I did have that phase where the Myspace photo would find its way to my profile.
But NOT like this girl.
Remember this cunt from the baby shower:
The girl who forever ruined florals for me.
Well, I found her on Facebook.
I was... not surprised, but more like... amused... by her FB photos. She's a master of disguise.
Wanna see?
Remember, I'm only doing this to help out my boys who might... have a weakness for big titties and thick lips.
tittaayyys
you deceptive little hamster!
tits rule the world. Seriously.
Ladies: CLEAN YOUR FUCKING MIRRORS!
I might... steal this move...
sweaters...
gotta give it up to her, she knows how to work it...
CAREFUL HUNTING, fellas!

1 comment:

chase isn't my name said...

that is what you call a hambeast attention whore.