Friday, May 27, 2011

New Yawk!

New York City is...
so fucking awesome.

I love it. LOVE. It.
There's one problem: it also makes me sad.
I'm so bummed thinking how rad my life would have been if I had been accepted into NYU. It's all I can really think about as I stroll the streets here (so much of that--walking-- I got a gross blister on the ball of my foot, which eventually popped, but I kept walking on it anyway, and so my foot is beyond fucked up... but I'm still loving my stay).
Yeah, I'm doing the touristy stuff... but it's so much fun... and so many good photos too!
Wanna see?
Ok.
Here's the bull of Wall Street (I think that's what it's called)
A friend told me I always needed to cup the balls.


Waited for an hour to get in here... I would have waited another three.

Yeeee, boyyy! Fuck not eating carbs for today!
When I first arrived in Brooklyn... expecting to get mugged (instead, I just saw some dude getting arrested)
Hello, Brooklyn! 
Lovely bridge. Lovely, lovely bridge.

My blister just wanted me dead by now.
Did I bore you to death?
I wish I had the balls to take photos in the subway, but that's just dangerous.
When I first got in the subway from the airport yesterday, some girl sat next to me in Queens, and started chewing her nails... then she started spitting them onto my pants. Did I say anything? HELL NO. She's from motherfucking Queens! She could have spit her damn nails into my mouth and I wouldn't have said shit. I'm not a fan of needlessly endangering my life like that.

However, even with all that ghetto-hood shit, I'm loving it. It's character. Awesome character.

Also, I'm in an awesome mood because I was informed JC is going to be living in Berlin next semester. I've officially been invited to drop by and visit him.
AHHHHH! Another country off my list!
I'm loving life right now... popped-blister and all.

No comments: