Sunday, January 23, 2011

Annoying status

Anyone else notice that new feature on FB where it shows you some of your past status updates on the sidebar?
Well, I did.
Now that I've had the opportunity to go through them, I feel I must make a new update, giving everyone a heartfelt apology.
Here are the first couple of random gems FB showed me:
AnoMALIE is a maniac, maniac on the floor... and she's dancing like she's never danced before. haha (Jesus...)
AnoMALIE has a long day ahead of her... in this freakin' sun... man. (I wish I could remember what this was)
AnoMALIE Noooooooooooooooooooooo! Why, FotC?? WHYYYY?! (the day I was informed FotC was cancelled. Horribly sad day)
AnoMALIE sat next to the CRAZY at Notre Dame's commencement. look for me on the news ;) p.s. my bro's the muthafuckin' shiiiit! :D (such a creepy bastard... the crazy heckler, not my brother)
AnoMALIE can't believe they covered Kanye's "Heartless"... and she actually likes it... wtf? (I'm not a fan of covers, but I did outplay this one)
AnoMALIE is ready to drop! So. Freakin'. Tired! (but it was all worth it! haha) (I wish I could remember what this was all about)
AnoMALIE can always depend on South Park to make things all better :] (Mom would beg to differ, haha) (still holds true)
AnoMALIE I'll be happy with whichever outcome AS LONG as the winner takes it fair and square. Tripping, pushing, and injuring a rival who's outplaying you doesn't make you a great champ... it makes you a desperate, pathetic chump. (watching the Netherlands go up against Spain was driving me crazy. Van Persie's aggressive style of play was... it still... I go on cussing rampages when I see the homeboy play)
AnoMALIE can't remember when it was good... moments of happiness elude... [why does everything simultaneously decide to suck $#*% ?] (I still ask myself this question)
AnoMALIE guess who's gonna be a really grumpy girl this entire month.... Man, I had forgotten how much I hate waking up early (y luego para hacer corajes... no mmn) (anything for the love of futbol)
AnoMALIE making enemies left and right! man, i love my life! :D (delusions of grandeur, obviously)
AnoMALIE is loving Chicago and everything... but she can't stop thinking about texas hold 'em. Vegas girl. (luckily things have changed.. sort of)
AnoMALIE might be a TAD bit aggressive today. I'm sorry... not really. (almost every day)
AnoMALIE fuck... time to fix my World Cup bracket. I gave Mexico too much damn credit- seriously, TOO MUCH credit (On the bright side: those black jerseys are AWESOME. I'm still gonna rock one). (jersey is now a pajama top... only the natural progression of shit like that)
AnoMALIE will say it loudly and proudly: I. LOVE. SCIENCE (I do love it... just not mammalian physiology or biochemistry... I'd rather get in a cage with lions than go through that shit again)
AnoMALIE is glad to see Bret and Jemaine back at it again! XD (before I knew what was in store... the cancellation of the show, obviously)
AnoMALIE quiere un mundo contigo... :( (de lo que me salve)
AnoMALIE thinks Ron (aka, her mailman) needs to calm the fck down (There are rules to owning a mailbox? Well, I'll be damned!) (that mailman was such a prick)
AnoMALIE wants to barf :( (feeling I learned to live with)
AnoMALIE apologizes in advance if tonight she's... well... a bitch. (that was a lie. I damn well knew who I was being a cunt to and I definitely didn't feel bad about it)
AnoMALIE is off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of please-don't-kill-me! I'm-only-here-to-visit-my-family! [Have a great summer guys! I'll be in Durango, unnecessarily risking my life, for the next two months] (since I made it back alive, I can laugh about this without feeling too bad)
AnoMALIE needs a wall to punch... (I wound up kicking a wall and breaking my toe. Such an idiot)
AnoMALIE is convinced Paul the Octopus talks to God... OLE, OLE OLE OLE!!! Those little old people at the Barça game knew what they were talking about... Puyol is the MAN!! (RIP Paul. You made my summer unforgettable)
AnoMALIE ya llego, ya llego... :) (California makes me happy)
AnoMALIE will suck it up and embrace those crooked brows... (they're still crooked, only thicker)
AnoMALIE is ready for Californ-I-A! :D (see... I can barely contain myself)
AnoMALIE is the owner of a 116-pound Pit Bull... (don't be mad, Rafa!). (poor Tyson. He no longer looks like a little cow. He's so sad and... sick :( )
AnoMALIE Oh, Big Bang Theory, how you make my day! <3 (SILL! That fucking show COMPLETES me)
AnoMALIE thanks her Bay Area friends for the fun, pre-b'day shenanigans of these past couple of days. It made me forget I'm getting old... hahaha thank you, thank you, thank you! (one of the best birthdays ever)
AnoMALIE thinks the room in "vacancy" has nothing on hers here in South Bend... :S (there were bullet holes in my room! Fucking ghetto hoodrats)
AnoMALIE favorite gym character: boob-tastic, conceited, skinny girl that makes you think you're for sure in the presence of an off-duty stripper... then she starts lifting/running/dancing and you realize she has the rhythm of a rock. NO Vegas strip club will EVER hire that, homegirl. (this update got me in a huge fight with someone... who obviously likes boob-tastic, arrhythmic bitches)
AnoMALIE is NOT "flamboyantly latina." (another update that got me in trouble. I only said it because someone was expecting me to shimmy while rolling my R's mariachi style. That had me upset)
AnoMALIE is becoming increasingly frustrated with growing out her eyebrows... it's sick (negative connotation here), not to mention embarrassing! (since then, the process has grown on me. No pun intended)
AnoMALIE correction: FOUR. Hahaha! The massacre I was asking for. Pelensela, Argentina! AND Messi left scoreless! My wish FULLY granted. (one of the happiest days of my life. Germany making my wish come true when it came to kicking Argentina's ass)
AnoMALIE only smiles in the dark... (my only comfort is the night gone black... I didn't accidentally tell you that?)

Hmm. Suddenly I appreciate my friends a lot more for putting up with that shit.
(Long day. Sorry)

No comments: