Friday, January 28, 2011

Casi un...

Intense day full of fights for me.
I'll leave the heavier one (literally) for tomorrow, I think. I'm low on time.
I'll go for the light-hearted-ish.

I got in a verbal altercation over Ricky Martin.
Yes. I did.
And I'd do it again.
NO ONE trash-talks Ricky in front of me. No one.

It all started because one of my high school buddies (who is a total hardass. Her only weakness is Ricky Martin) mentioned how she was excited about Ricky Martin's new concert. She then mentioned how he was the "most beautiful creature" she has ever seen. I agreed (because he is. Gay or straight, that man has the most beautiful face I've ever seen. His eyes, his nose, his lips, his hair... oh my God... everything. He is GORGEOUS). ALL the girls agreed... then one (ugly) bitch goes "Eww! Am I the only person who finds him gross?!"
Bad choice of words, cunt.

Me: Gross? Why? What exactly makes him gross?
Her: Everything. I don't get why everyone loves him so much.

So... I went on a tirade over how such an ugly bitch needs to shut the fuck up, because this "gross" person is actually very kind and quite the humanitarian... not to mention hot as fuck... FAR hotter than the thing she wound up settling for.
I then turned the conversation super hostile once I asked if she was grossed out over his sexual preference. Turned out she was. Then the rest of the group tore her a new one.

All in a day's work.

Dumb bitch.
Get the fuck out of here with your hate.
Typical... motherfuckers hating on people before getting to know anything about them.

All they get is the Bon-Bon shaking dude in leather pants that the US wanted to present (truth be told, I DETEST that album). The guy's actually pretty successful with his Spanish releases. His songs are deep (true, most are written by his bff, but still. Those two make a wonderful team) with awesome music arrangements.
My music library is loaded with Ricky Martin (slow) songs.

You try hating someone who sings this beautiful song (I put the instrumental version on because 1- It shows my one true love: Barcelona. Although after watching it, the person focused WAY too much on the tourists. 2- The video with Ricky's voice was lame, since he didn't make a music video out of the song. BUT, the important thing here is the actual music. It's wonderful):


If that doesn't make you wanna fuck, then... you might be made of ice.

No comments: