Monday, January 24, 2011

Letter of what?

Best Australian ever: Philip Dearest 

I want it. I want it BAD!

Anyway, right now I'm really crunching down on the final application. I get so mindfucked the moment I have to focus on something I really, really want... and in this case, it's entrance into UNLV's writing program... so... I'm... sort of retarded right now... and I can't really think clearly... much less write anything coherent.
I've been trying to write this goddamn letter of application for the longest time... to the point where I find myself frowning involuntarily. I googled how to even write a fucking "letter of application" since I've never been asked for one. Fucking UNLV... always so fucking weird when compared to the other schools. NYU and Cornell weren't this asshole-ish about their application requirements.
I was supposed to have this done by today (self-imposed deadline. This shit isn't due until February 15th), but here you have me... looking at DeviantArt and handpicking valentines-related bullshit like your typical spinster.
Oh God, I have to stop. Is this more than 100 words already? I need to go back to idling in front of my laptop as I tug at my right earlobe while sucking on my bottom lip. Hey! Don't judge me. 

No comments: