Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Twelve elevens

I've decided I'm going to wish every eleventh day of the month this year.
Have I mentioned that I LOVE my city? Courtesy of Sister
Perfection right there.
I've always been a fan of 12:34 AM/PM, but I guess I can switch it up for this year, and this year only, to be like every other girl out there who wishes on that 11:11 thing.

Anyway, this gives me 12 wishes for the year.
My most massive wish will be done in November, obviously, so for now I'll go off and wish for stuff like... wait, today IS pretty cool, with the 1/11/11 thing going on... so I guess I have to make it sort of ambitious, right?
Is it OK if I share the wishes each time? Will it be like the birthday wishes when blowing out candles that don't come true if you mention them to anyone?
No, right?
Right.

Here we go, wish numero uno (dos, technically, since I wished on the first of the month):
I wish...
oh gosh... the pressure to make a good wish is intense...
I wish... please, please, please get into one of the schools I'm applying to... please? And since we're going ambitious, please make it on the west coast... 'cause New York is classy and all, but the weather sucks dick... and the cost of living is a nightmare. I don't want to resort to hustling in order to make ends meet while I'm out there.

So yeah... that's my wish.
Make it happen, 1/11/11.

No comments: