Thursday, January 27, 2011

discombobulation

It's official: I REALLY want to get into UNLV.

My body is ALL discombobulated.
I've been leaving the remote control and my cell phone in random places like the vanity drawers and even the fridge.
This morning I also got in the shower while wearing my socks.
I'm doing that thing where I'm holding a conversation with someone, and then I say some random word that has nothing to do with the topic (So I was like "What the fuck" and the potato was like... Wait, where the hell did this potato come from? What potato? You just said "potato" That sort of shit).
I've been vomiting and feeling faint.
Ah... that good ol' days.

I wasn't aware I wanted this so bad... but there it is... undeniable proof. My subconscious is letting me know "Fuck this up, and I'll fuck YOU up."
Fun, really.
Funny thing? I did not vomit ONCE when looking into med schools. Not once.
Take that, med school! I never loved you! 

No comments: